As you can probably tell, E and I have been trying to eat more protein. We have also been going to the gym. Time to get in tip top shape for summer!
Here is a quick and easy recipe that will keep you full for hours!
Salmon Filets, 2 (I buy the frozen ones at Trader Joe’s and place them in the refrigerator to thaw the morning I know I am going to cook them)
Fresh Ground Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”)
- Heat your Le Creuset Skillet on the stovetop.
- Drizzle in about 2 tablespoons of EVOO. Allow to heat.
- While the EVOO is heating up, crust the salmon with the thyme, sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Once crusted and the EVOO is glistening, place the salmon into the skillet, skin side up.
- Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite roasted vegetable (we are clearly on an asparagus kick).