The protein kick continues… This time with a quick and easy salmon recipe! All you need is salmon, salt, pepper and salsa. You don’t even have to make your own salsa. I bought mine at Trader Joe’s (my home away from home). And it has a bit of a kick to it!
I paired the salmon with salad straight from the garden. It was DELICIOUS! And it was super easy too. Even E could make it!
Fresh Salmon Filets, 2
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your Le Creuset Roasting Dish or Pyrex with Pam Original Cooking Spray.
- Season both sides of the salmon with sea salt and fresh ground pepper and place it in a roasting dish, skin side down.
- Spoon the salsa verde on top of the seasoned salmon.
- Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Serve immediately with a fresh garden salad!