BREAKFAST: Banana Almond Berry Smoothie

Mondays are hard. They just are. When I wake up every Monday morning, I am always amazed by how quickly the weekend flew by. I, like everyone else in the world, need a jumpstart on Monday morning. A smoothie is a great way to start the week. Lately, I have been starting my week with a Banana Almond Berry Smoothie. It is kind of nutty and fruity at the same time. An interesting combination and I love it!

Hope you have a great week!

BREAKFAST: Banana Almond Berry Smoothie

One for Me and One for E

Glasses: Ball Mason Jars, Straws: Jumbo Straws, Prints: Gray Malin, Table: Emmor Works

Ingredients:

Trader Joe’s Vanilla Almond Milk

Frozen Blueberries

Frozen Mango

Frozen Banana

Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds

Peanut Butter

Cold Water (just enough to ensure a smooth smoothie)

1. August 15, 2016 / 4:22 pm

This looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it! Yum! xo

2. Nicole
    August 15, 2016 / 4:45 pm

YUM! I want to try this next week, will add the ingredients to my grocery list for sure. I never thought about adding peanut butter (which I love) to a smoothie. Thanks for the tip!

Xo,
    Nicole

3. August 15, 2016 / 5:03 pm

Those look so tasty and refreshing. Do you get all your frozen fruit from TJ’s too? I love the selection there and it seems so much less expensive than the grocery store.

• August 15, 2016 / 5:11 pm

I pick some of it up at Trader Joes but I also freeze fresh fruit all the time! Strawberries and blueberries are so cheap during the summer so I over buy and freeze so I have great berries for the winter months!

4. Lauren
    August 16, 2016 / 12:32 am

Sounds delicious! I love a good smoothie. I’ve never used almond milk before, but this sounds like a delicious combination!

-Lauren

5. Liz
    August 16, 2016 / 5:30 am

This question will probably crack you up but do chia seeds get stuck in your teeth?! They look like they might! Lol

6. August 16, 2016 / 10:33 pm

This smoothie sounds ah-mazing!! Mondays really are so tough. But this would certainly make one better! I’m a fan of the nutty-fruity combination!
    Emily