STYLE: Buffalo Check

So…I look like a farmer in these clothes (NAME THAT MOVIE). And it was intentional! This has become my go to Sunday morning coffee run outfit. I am coming for you Cedar Ridge! Isn’t it adorable? If you have to change out of pajamas, at least you can be chic and comfortable.

For the last two years, I have been on the hunt for a cute buffalo check dress. Each and every time I would find one, it ended up fitting like a tent. I don’t know why! About a month ago, I found this dress online and for $12.99 and I thought why not give it a try?

When it arrived, I immediately threw it on to see how it fit. While it was a little short, it otherwise fit perfectly. And it has POCKETS! I love a dress with pockets. I knew I could fix the length problem with a pair of leggings.

I was recently introduced to the softest, most comfortable leggings on the planet. If you haven’t heard of LulaRoe then it is about time! I can’t stop buying and wearing them! Over the last several months I have purchased 7 pair of leggings. Yes. I am addicted. While some of the LulaRoe patterns are a little loud, I find myself living in their solids. And their sizing is so easy. They have OS (one size) and TC (tall and curvy). OS fits sizes 2-12 and TC fits sizes 12-22. Definitely check them out if you haven’t already!

STYLE: Buffalo Check

Dress: Romwe (c/o), Leggings: LulaRoe, Shoes: Office UK (ON SALE!), Necklace: Kendra Scott, Watch: Freedom to Exist, Bag: Lo & Sons

Photography by Laurel Creative

1. October 28, 2016 / 2:18 pm

I love this buffalo plaid on you girl! SO cute. Plus I need to buy those leggings. You can never have too many comfy leggings haha.

Xoxo

2. October 28, 2016 / 2:20 pm

I love a good flannel too! This is soo cute on you.

3. October 28, 2016 / 2:23 pm

I love this dress! I saw it on IG and fell in LOVE! I just got introduced to Lularoe this year! I am addicted to the dresses! You look amazing love!

4. October 28, 2016 / 2:36 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buffalo Check. It is truly my favorite all time pattern…so classic!! I love this dress on you and how you paired it with leggings. I am going to try the LuluRoe solid leggings. I, like you, have been afraid of the loud patterns but great point about the solid colors!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

5. October 28, 2016 / 3:21 pm

Loveee this print! So good. I love how you paired it with the mules, too. Cute!

xox,
    Kristin

6. October 28, 2016 / 3:34 pm

I’m literally rocking buffalo check today! Hi twin!

Love the shoes too!

7. October 28, 2016 / 3:56 pm

Obsessed with this buffalo plaid! I need it for fall! xoxo

8. October 28, 2016 / 3:57 pm

Girl- I LOVE this outfit on you!! Anything with pockets is always a plus for me. And I actually don’t own any Lularoe but MAN have I heard about it. You might’ve convinced me I need a pair of their classic black leggings!
    Emily

9. October 28, 2016 / 4:59 pm

This outfit is so cute! I love the casual look of the flannel and it goes perfectly with those tights. LuLaRoe is awesome for super comfortable tights!

10. October 28, 2016 / 5:45 pm

How cute and flattering! Perfect for fall!

11. October 28, 2016 / 6:29 pm

I love those shoes!! They are so cute I so NEED a pair like right now! There is a lady that sells LuluRoe in my networking group, I was hesitant to try them because I think I might get addicted! haha xo C

Courtney Bentley || http://www.courtneyvioletbentley.com

12. October 28, 2016 / 11:07 pm

Love this plaid dress on you and it looks great with leggings. Looking great girl! Xoxo

13. October 30, 2016 / 5:20 am

This is such a perfect weekend outfit. Plaid looks so amazing on you!