STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

Going to the Farmers Market on Sunday is one of my favorite activities. Because, DUFFINS. And because it allows us to support local farmers, while also stocking up on healthy and fresh produce for the week. When we go, I hate carrying multiple plastic bags with our purchases, so I have grown accustomed to bringing my own reusable bag. I recently received this gorgeous personalized french market basket from Mariella Vilar. It is HUGE and it has the cutest pom pom! I knew it would be the perfect farmers market basket, as it would be able to fit ALL of my purchases. Now, I just needed an outfit to wear with it.

I had been DYING to wear my new chambray tunic for months. It is from Vetta, a new brand that got its start on Kickstarter! The tunic is part of their Conscious Capsule Collection which incorporates “versatile designs, eco-friendly fabrics and responsible factories.” I love how each piece can be worn multiple ways! Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to wear my tunic with short shorts this summer. I decided to try it on with some leggings and booties. The whole outfit looked adorable together. To finish off the look, I threw on my new fall coat that I picked up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Everyone needs a little pink in their life. The color combination matched my bag perfectly!

I can’t wait to wear this outfit next Sunday! So many root vegetables and fresh herbs, so little time!

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

Tunic: Vetta, Coat: Barbour (sold out, similar HERE), Leggings: LulaRoe, Bag: Mariella Vilar (c/o), Boots: Sam Edelman, Necklace: House of Hawlow 1960 (c/o Rocksbox), Watch: Freedom to Exist

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

STYLE: My Farmers Market Basket

Thank you Mariella Vilar for partnering on this post!

Photography by Laurel Creative

1. Lauren
    November 7, 2016 / 1:08 pm

Love that look! Your Barbour coat is gorgeous! That really is the perfect bag to carry everything-and so much less wasteful than plastic!

-Lauren

2. November 7, 2016 / 1:10 pm

That basket/bag is SO cute! I love your style.

3. Nataly
    November 7, 2016 / 1:21 pm

Such a cute basket and outfit! I love going to the farmer’s market too! We always leave with so much food!

4. November 7, 2016 / 1:26 pm

Wow that dress is so cute on you!! I love the way you layered. This is the perfect look for going to the farmers market.

Xoxo

5. nicole
    November 7, 2016 / 1:29 pm

That bag would be perfect for the farmers market! I love going to my local one on Saturday mornings but just use a plastic bag, haha!
    ClassToCloset

6. November 7, 2016 / 2:04 pm

Such a cute look for a day out to the farmers market. Your bag is such a cute idea for a basket & I am really loving your Barbour jacket!

Xo, Limairy

7. November 7, 2016 / 8:35 pm

I love the way you edit your photos. Everything is just so soft and pretty!

8. November 7, 2016 / 10:02 pm

Your tunic is so cute! And I absolutely love that bag with the cute pom-poms. The farmers market is such a fun place to be and I’m glad you have a bag to make shopping easier.

9. November 7, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Those are my absolute favorite booties! and I love that bag! It is so great to use beach bags all year round and that is the perfect way!

Maggie

10. November 8, 2016 / 2:01 am

You look adorable! I love the jacket, the tunic, leggings and the booties! And what a great idea with the basket! Love this so much!

11. November 8, 2016 / 2:22 am

This bag is the cutest! Perfect for the market and the beach when next summer arrives! Love it 🙂 Also loving your Barbour jacket- such a pretty shade.
    xoxo, Jenna
    Boston Chic Party

12. Rhizza Smith
    November 8, 2016 / 8:10 am

Gorgeous Outfit!

13. November 8, 2016 / 3:32 pm

Love the basket. Looks so cool. Matches the color and mood of the season so well. A perfect trendy replacement to a reusable bag!!

14. November 8, 2016 / 3:49 pm

I love going to the farmer’s market – usually, I’m bringing just reusable bags nothing as fancy as this. But, I’m totally checking them out now. I’m in dire need of something cute to bring along. Thanks

15. November 9, 2016 / 7:09 am

The bag goes really well with your outfit – it is such a cute French bag. I love going to the Farmer’s market too but always put my stuff in a grocery bag. Yours are all fancied for the occasion.

16. Vanessa
    November 11, 2016 / 2:58 am

That dress looks great on you! It’s always great to see well made products from thriving businesses!

Vanessa | http://www.vanessarenae.com