BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

Last weekend, I made the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have EVER made. They were moist and chewy and so very chocolatey. They will satisfy any chocolate craving. Within an hour of them coming out of the oven, E and I had each had four. They will change your life! And the only thing that is different about them is the coconut oil.

The recipe comes from Gimme Some Oven. I adapted it slightly and added even more chocolate chips than the recipe called for and I sprinkled the top of each cookie with some sea salt before popping them in the oven. I used Trader Joe’s NEW Organic Triple Filtered Coconut Oil that, thankfully, has no aroma and almost no flavor. It is AMAZING. E and I aren’t huge fans of the flavor that their regular coconut oil has.

Just looking at these photos is making me crave them again. I might just need to make another batch right now!

BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

VERY Excited About Cookie #5

BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

img_9437

BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

BAKE ME: Sea Salt Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies

1. November 11, 2016 / 1:51 pm

Sea salt and chocolate are a dream combo. I love chocolate chip cookies and so does my daughter. I should really try this recipe it looks yummy!

2. November 11, 2016 / 2:53 pm

Um hello cookies!! I am dying for one NOW!! I need to make these this weekend! XOXO

3. November 11, 2016 / 3:21 pm

You have won me over just with the pictures! I love chocolate chips cookies, will definitely try these! Thanks

4. November 11, 2016 / 4:55 pm

These cookies look amazing. I am such a fan of chocolate chip cookies, I think they are the way to my heart. These cookies look so big too! Big cookies are the best cookies!

5. November 12, 2016 / 2:49 am

I LOVE chocolate chip cookies! Those look so delicious. I will safe this recipe for later! 🙂

6. November 12, 2016 / 7:14 pm

Last night my kids made brownies but it looks like we are going to treat ourselves to some of these chocolate cookies too. Your pictures and description makes it impossible not to want some.

7. November 13, 2016 / 1:47 am

These look/sound amazing! 🙂

8. November 14, 2016 / 3:05 pm

Those look SO delicious omg.

9. November 15, 2016 / 1:47 am

Omg ! I love this cookies. I might have to makes this for thanksgiving day. Such a great post. Do you know of any healthy recipe for oatmeal cookies?

10. November 21, 2016 / 7:37 am

Ah, these look incredible! they have made me want to go and bake now! Thanks for sharing!

I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other’s blogs and social media?

Deepti xx