CELEBRATE: Gift Guide for Her

Every year my husband and family members ask what I want for Chanukah. It is always so hard to come up with ideas on the spot for them. So over the past two years I have been keeping a list throughout the year, adding and removing things as I purchase items or change my mind, to avoid this very issue. I decided to share some of the items that were on my list this year!

I have been using the same hair iron for YEARS. It was definitely time to upgrade. So when I found out about the Herstyler Super Styler, I had to have one. The Super Styler straightens my hair quickly without pulling or breaking it! It is also really light. I love it!

If you are looking to pamper the woman in your life with products, look no further than the luxurious products of Purlisse Beauty and Aveda. These Aveda body mists are soothing and help me relax at the end of a long day. I was recently introduced to Purlisse and have become obsessed with their ENTIRE line. My favorites are their balancing moisturizer, their eye serum and their face masks.

Looking for something a little outside the box? Why not gift a monthly underwear subscription with Bootay Bag?! The underwear added a little spice into my life!

Does the woman in your life constantly lose her keys? I definitely do! That is why I bought a bright and colorful tassel keychain to attach to my keys. That way I won’t be able to lose them as easily!

Lastly, if you want purchase a little sparkle, then look no further than Rocksbox. Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry rental service. It is relatively inexpensive (and right now you can use the code WHATSFORDINNERESQXOXO for your first month free) and fun! Once signed up, you put together a wish list of jewelry pieces. Your jewelry choices in your Rocksbox will be based upon your wish list. Once the jewelry arrives, you are free to rent it for as long as you like. You also have the opportunity to purchase any of the items with a discount. I have already purchased three Kendra Scott pieces! #score

Happy shopping!

CELEBRATE: Gift Guide for Her

Bootay BagPurlisse Beauty ProductsRocksbox (Use Code WHATSFORDINNERESQXOXO To Get Your First Month Free), Tassel Keychain, Hair Iron, Chakra Balancing Body Mists

CELEBRATE: Gift Guide for Her

CELEBRATE: Gift Guide for Her

Thank you Shopping Links and Herstyler for partnering on this post.

Photography by Bora Images

1. December 12, 2016 / 2:39 pm

I love the rocksbox gift idea! It’s one of the best boxes out there and like you said you can buy them at a discount price! It’s on my list 🙂

2. December 12, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Gahh I love this gift guide for her!! A rocks box subscription is brilliant and I just love those earrings!!

3. December 12, 2016 / 3:58 pm

The perfect roundup! My youngest sister is a hair guru and we just ordered her the Super Styler–glad to hear you love it! The Rocksbox subscription is genius, too!

xox,
    Kristin

4. December 12, 2016 / 4:23 pm

This is such a great list! I love the idea of the bootay bag. I have been wanting to try Rocksbox too!

5. December 12, 2016 / 4:39 pm

These are such GREAT ideas…I love the “outside the box” ideas, especially the Bootay subscription…how FUN?!?? And I totally agree, giving gift ideas on the spot is so hard and I end up giving terrible ideas that I end up not liking :-/. I started keeping a list in my notes on my phone!! Helps so much 🙂

xoxo
    Tiffani

6. December 12, 2016 / 5:28 pm

I love that you did a gift guide of stuff you actually got for people and not just a round-up of links! I get a better idea of what the products really look like in person!

7. vanessa
    December 12, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Rocks box is such a great gift! Their variety of jewelry is always on point!

Vanessa | http://www.vanessarenae.com

8. December 12, 2016 / 6:56 pm

These are the best choices, I have everything in this photo — I might of went shopping for myself. HAHA Love your style girl!

9. December 12, 2016 / 7:34 pm

omgoodness, I am LOVING the idea of the bootay bag! What a great, spicy idea. These gift guides are always so dangerous for me because I always end up taking too many home for myself!! 😉 xx S

10. December 12, 2016 / 7:59 pm

Love those tassel keychains and this picture is gorgeous! Great picks!

11. December 12, 2016 / 8:17 pm

Need to have that necklace! And how cute are the tassel key chains!

12. December 12, 2016 / 10:12 pm

Hi Jessica, great gift ideas for her! You know I LOVE Aveda products and highly recommend anything in their product line. I have no personally used their body mists though; I love the blue oil balancing concentrate to help massage out neck tension & stress!

~Jessica | http://www.petitestylescript.com/

13. December 12, 2016 / 10:46 pm

These are such great gift ideas! I know I lose my keys allll the time but a tassel chain would totally help.

14. December 13, 2016 / 1:54 am

I love the necklace! I am all about new jewelry for Christmas!

15. December 13, 2016 / 11:13 am

These are awesome ideas. I like the necklace. xx

16. December 13, 2016 / 2:02 pm

I love the tassels! I think they would be great to place on any bag!

17. December 13, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Hi There! What a great post! I have never tried RockBoxs before looks like a lot of great goodies! I wouldlove to give this to my favorite person and also receive as a gift!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

18. December 13, 2016 / 6:18 pm

I love everything you highlighted here! I only wish (greedy me) I could have all them as presents for myself under my Christmas tree! Thank you for this great post!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com