This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayRITZ #CollectiveBias
I love the holidays! It is a time to celebrate with family and friends. This year E and I will be spending Chanukah with his extended family. Good times and good food will be had by all. For every function we attend, E and I try to bring an snack or appetizer. This year I have been doing ALL of our holiday food shopping at Walmart. They have such amazing prices! I picked up some RITZ Crackers because they are our favorite. Who doesn’t love the crunch and buttery goodness of fresh RITZ Crackers?!
Cheese and crackers are such a classic combination. I wanted to put my holiday twist on cheese and crackers by topping my RITZ Crackers with some homemade cranberry jam and brie cheese. The cranberry jam can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator which is a HUGE timesaver. To serve my holiday cheese and crackers, I laid the crackers out in the shape of a Menorah in honor of Chanukah. Why not make it a little more festive!
Scroll down for the recipe and glamour shots of my RITZ Crackers Menorah!
I Found Them in the Cracker and Cookie Aisle!
Use Ibotta to earn 50 cents back!
PILE IT HIGH!
Fresh Cranberries, 1 bag
Sugar, 1/2 cup
Water, 1/3 cup
RITZ Crackers, 1 sleeve
Light Brie Cheese, sliced
- In a small saucepan mix the fresh cranberries, water and sugar together. Bring to a boil and then turn to low. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once thickened, remove from the heat and allow to the jam cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Once you are ready to serve, place your RITZ Crackers on a tray.
- Top each of the RITZ Crackers with a spoonful of cranberry jam and a slice of brie.
- Serve immediately!