STYLE: Lace and Faux Fur

So…I know that temps are FINALLY warming up a bit here in New Jersey, and the last thing you want to see and/or think about is a fur coat, but this outfit is too good not to share! I shot this look one morning in December when it was twenty degrees outside. Lauren and I were FREEZING! It was worth it though.

I have ALWAYS wanted a faux fur coat. It took me a while to find the right one. This cropped one from Banana Republic was heavily discounted on Black Friday so I ordered it. It was exactly what I wanted. The color was perfect! I love that it is cropped and that it isn’t too heavy. Since receiving it, I have been known to wear it over a tee shirt with jeans, or with a fancy dress. You really can wear it with anything! And there are so many great faux fur coats on the market at the moment. EVERYONE was wearing one during New York Fashion Week. That, of course, was the one coat I left back at home. Ooops!

I wore my coat to my office holiday party with a lace top and lace pants, seen below. My whole outfit got so many compliments!

And I have some great news for you on this glorious Friday morning! I was recently accepted into rewardStyle! You will now be able to shop each post here and on Instagram through LIKEtoKNOW.it. Sign up for LIKEtoKNOW.it HERE!

Shop The Post

Coat (sold out, similar HERE and HERE), Top, Pants, Shoes, Bag (sold out, similar HERE and HERE), Necklace, Earrings

Photography by Laurel Creative

1. February 24, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Loving the coat!! It is so versatile & easy to dress up and down…. not to mention that colour is gorgeous. I love it with the all black. It has been SO COLD here in SF the past week, so I could deffff use it right about now, & love the idea of wearing it over a white tee & jeans! Happy weekend! x Shannon

2. February 24, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I LOVE the all black with the fur coat, such a perfect statement piece! My favorite faux fur vest is from Banana, and it’s been a staple this winter! Happy Friday!
    xo, Tessa – http://www.simplytess.co

3. February 24, 2017 / 5:37 pm

I am green with fashion envy over this whole outfit! That clutch and coat is everything!

4. February 24, 2017 / 6:19 pm

I’m totally with you…despite the weather warming up, I DEFINITELY needed to see this outfit!! That coat and bag are swoon-worthy!! Love it girl!

xoxo, Kristen

5. February 24, 2017 / 6:33 pm

I love that fur coat! Looks super cozy and warm. Love this look you put together with it.

6. February 24, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Even though the weather is warming up we still have cold days here in Chicago. Today is one of those days. I love how you styled this coat with an all black look, it totally makes the coat stand out which is the whole point. You gotta show it off!!! This is also one of the staple pieces for every fashionista, I think every blogger needs a stylish faux fur coat. Hope you have a great weekend!!! xo, Emily (SCsister)

7. February 24, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Congrats on getting accepted into Rewardstyle. I noticed as soon as I came on the site. Woo hoo! Love this fur coat, the shade of it is gorgeous! Have a great weekend love! Xoxo

8. February 25, 2017 / 5:39 pm

love this fur coat, so fab!
    http:/www.layersofchic.com

9. February 27, 2017 / 4:26 am

Great thing about a fur jacket is you can wear it even as it warms a little. Cute bag too!

10. February 27, 2017 / 5:05 am

What a fun jacket!!! I love it! I need one too!

11. Christine
    February 27, 2017 / 6:15 am

Love the entire outfit! Great pick!