STYLE: Over The Knee

I know…I am a little late to the trend here, but I have recently become OBSESSED with over the knee boots! After months and months of seeing friends and fellow bloggers rock them, I decided to finally take the plunge. I am so happy I did! They make my legs look long and thin!

It took me a while to find a pair that I liked and that were affordable. These babies were less than $40! You definitely do not have to spend a lot of money to get in on this trend! I have been wearing them all around town with cute dresses and skirts. A few weeks ago, I got all dressed up for date night with E and I wore this little red number with my boots. E definitely approved!

While I could probably wear them with jeans, I haven’t tried that yet. That is the next frontier!

Here are a few more of my favorite over the knee boots:

Coat, Dress (sold out, similar HERE and HERE), Boots, Bracelet, Ring, Bag, Watch, Necklace

Photography by Laurel Creative

1. March 8, 2017 / 2:45 pm

I love these! Over the knee boots are so cute and so in right now!

2. March 8, 2017 / 2:54 pm

Loving this trend! And your dress is oh so cute!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

3. Ashley DTKAustin
    March 8, 2017 / 4:59 pm

JUST NOW?!?!! Jk, but really, OTKs are THE BEST!! I live in mine and would wear them year round if I could!!

4. March 8, 2017 / 5:03 pm

OMG – Jessica! How cute are you??? LOVE that little red dress! The boots are the icing on the cake too!

5. Jamie Beckham
    March 8, 2017 / 5:20 pm

I still can’t believe some areas of the US are still cold! It’s currently high 70’s in Houston!
    But, totally love this look and your red dress is killer on you!

xx, Jamie
    theblonderlife.com

6. March 9, 2017 / 12:48 am

I need to invest in a good pair of over-the-knee-boots. Especially now that we’re entering Autumn here in Australia. This particular pair is gorgeous and you’ve styled them so well. Great look, girl.

Christie’s Take on Life. xx

7. March 9, 2017 / 1:28 am

Alright, so here’s my question: have you figured out how to KEEP them up over the knee? Ahh I got a pair for Christmas that I adore, but because the leg shaft wasn’t stiff, they constantly just slide down and drive me nuts haha. I can’t seem to find the solution yet, but I hope I do someday! This pair is so cute on you, and I love them with that little red dress!

Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

8. March 9, 2017 / 2:22 am

Those boots + that dress is perfection! I don’t see this trend dying down anytime soon.

9. Sondra Barker
    March 9, 2017 / 2:44 am

Over the knee boots are my go to! You can really wear them with anything dresses, pants, or skirts, as well as dress them up or down.

10. March 9, 2017 / 6:39 am

One of my favorite things about OTK boots is that you can wear them pretty much any season! I am seriously a sucker for anything scalloped, your dress is so adorable! Great photos.

11. March 9, 2017 / 1:56 pm

these boots are fabulous! They fit you perfectly. Love the scallop on the dress too!

12. March 9, 2017 / 6:07 pm

Love the scallop detail on this dress and the color of those OTK boots will be perfect for spring also!

xoxo,
    Kim

13. March 9, 2017 / 11:32 pm

I have a few over the knee boots that I absolutely love!! I dont have a grey pair yet though

14. March 10, 2017 / 4:02 pm

Gf you are killing this outfit!! I love your boots they are so cute!! Xo

15. March 13, 2017 / 3:23 pm

You aren’t the only one who is late on the trend…I STILL haven’t purchased a pair of OTK that are heeled. I LOVE these grey ones on you…you’re right, they do make your legs look so long!! and the scalloped sleeves on that dress are gorgeous!!

xoxo
    Tiffani

16. March 14, 2017 / 4:49 pm

Adore this look! I was totally late on the OTK trend as well girl so I hear you! Also love that coat, I have it in red and it really is the best!