STYLE: Love Actually

Who is excited for Valentine’s Day? ME!!!! Only two more days until the day of L-O-V-E!

This year, Valentine’s Day will be a little different. E will be out of town. Sad face. So it will just be me and my mini valentine. Instead of going out to a fancy dinner, Nathan and I will be chilling on the couch eating, chocolate for me and Happy Baby Teethers for him (his new fave), while watching ALL of the reality television, Sesame Street and Daniel Tiger. It will be perfect!

To celebrate on the day of, I am going to be wearing this sweater into the office. It is so soft, cute, and warm. I will likely pair it with my favorite work leggings (I MUST buy more of them when they go on sale next) and my red ballet flats. I will definitely be wearing my teddy coat. I have been wearing it nonstop. Not only is it warm and cozy, it also has the BIGGEST pockets. It is my favorite purchase I have made this season.

I know my outfit will go perfectly with all of the mini Resse’s Peanut Butter Heart Chocolates I will be bringing in. Everyone needs a sweet treat and a little love on Valentine’s Day!

Jacket, Sweater (sold out, similar HERE), Jeans, Shoes, Bag, Bracelet (c/o)

Photography by Laurel Creative

1. February 12, 2018 / 2:15 pm

This sweater is SO cute! Love it! And I want some Reese’s hearts too!
    xoxo, Jenna
    Bostonchicparty.com

2. February 12, 2018 / 6:19 pm

Such a cute sweater. I am dying to get my hands on a teddy bear coat. Hope you and your mini valentine enjoy your time together. 🙂

3. February 12, 2018 / 10:13 pm

Your sweater is so cute and fun for Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a great time celebrating 🙂

4. February 12, 2018 / 10:20 pm

You know what, your Valentine’s day sounds pretty amazing! Ha. I’ve never really celebrated the holiday even though I’ve been with my boyfriend for 10 years. I think we did in high school one time but it was like our first one together so naturally it was a little corny. I’m trying to convince Brian (my BF) to let me be cheesy and order a heart shaped pizza! Your sweater is absolutely adorable and I love your teddy bear coat!

xo!
    Taylor | http://www.styleiseverythingblog.com

5. Ruthie Ridley
    February 13, 2018 / 2:07 am

You have the CUTEST family!!!! Love that sweet heart sweater!!

6. February 13, 2018 / 4:46 am

You have a beautiful family and I love love your heart sweater! Xo, Nelli

7. February 14, 2018 / 3:55 pm

I’ve been eyeballing that coat FOREVER. Do you love it?! I wasn’t sure since I saw that it had a lining in it. Looks great on you!

8. Kristina
    February 19, 2018 / 2:13 pm

Love that teddy bear coat! Hope you had a nice bday with your little babe!

xo, Kristina

9. February 20, 2018 / 12:41 am

Those flats are adorable I love adding a touch of red this month!

Bnbstyling.com